Thursday, January 9, 2014

Life Through My iPhone

Just randomness from my iPhone this week.


 I've never made snow cream before.
In fact, I've never even heard of it until I moved here to New England!
I made some for Dannika on Sunday when she was playing outside in the snow.
It was a big hit!
I had her bring me a bowl of fresh untouched snow, I added some almond milk, sugar, and vanilla extract.
It was like a milky snow cone.
Delicious!
You can find all kinds of recipes for snow cream on Google.


She insisted that she eat her snow cream outside in the snow so that it wouldn't melt. 
Smart girl.

Mattis loves his jumper.
I love it because I can put him in it, and it gives me roughly 15-20 minutes of time to myself.
The day after Nick left, he figured out how to turn himself around in circles in it to play with the different toys and buttons on it.
Go figure, he does this AFTER daddy leaves.
Isn't that how it always works?



This kid is like his father.
He falls asleep in the most random places in the most random positions.
Notice the foot resting on his Bumbo chair.

I'm scared that he's already starting to be mobile.
They were facing each other when I left the room to go to the bathroom.
I came back, and he had turned himself completely away from his sister.
(Yes, my daughter is wearing her Christmas jammies, Don't judge. They still fit and cost me 20 bucks! Girl will be wearing them until 4th of July if they still fit!)

This is my favorite jacket from Old Navy.

Dannika is officially starting dance this week.
She is taking ballet and tap.
I figured gymnastics and dance compliment each other well.
After gymnastics yesterday, we went to the Capezio store in Wellesley Hills to buy leotards, tights, ballet shoes, and tap shoes.
I seriously hope our son chooses to do activities that require little to no equipment, because this stuff gets expensive!

Oh, and in case you couldn't tell by everyone's dashboard photos posted on Instagram and Facebook, it's been cold across the country.

Post pregnancy weight loss update.
I have like 7lbs more to go, and I know the loose skin around my belly will tighten itself back up.
I know that part just takes time.
I'm pretty happy with how I'm looking after just 4 months after giving birth.
I was pretty decent over the holidays about not indulging TOO much.
I took a week off from working out because I was dying sick.
Other than that, I'm hoping to be back to my normal self and bikini ready by the Summer!
Oh, and I'm having massive hair loss.

This is one of my favorite photos taken of Nick and I by Erin Dietrich Photography.
I finally had it blown up on canvas after two years of telling myself I would.

Lastly,
Johnny Football is leaving the Aggies to go the NFL.
As sad as I am, I am thrilled for him.
He put Aggie football back on the map this season.
He gave me two years of the most exciting Aggie football seasons EVER! 
Good Luck, Johnny!

There ya have it.
My life through my iPhone.
If you made it all the way down here, congrats!
You survived a piece of my life on my blog!

4 comments:

  1. Only four months after giving birth!? Your tummy is rockin'! You will for sure be good for summer. Other people (me me me) need to get a move on it.... six years after giving birth and still not bikini ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look amazing and I am super jealous.

    Mm, I must try some snow cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm…you look ridiculous!! Ridiculously amazing!! And I went through the hair loss thing with all my kids. I used the Nioxin system to help combat the handfuls I was losing. It seemed to work well. It is kind of pricey but a little goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little ones are adorable!! Snow cream is so good, I haven't had it in at least 10 years, but it brings back such great memories.

    You look great after having a baby, only four months ago! That's crazy, you should be proud. And that picture of you and the mister is a wonderful picture. I hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!