Friday, February 28, 2014

A Blissful Life

I am LOVING having my husband back (for good this time...for now)!
I am drinking my coffee S-L-O-W-L-Y this morning, alone, blogging, with no kids around....
I ate breakfast sitting down, instead of standing in the kitchen taking bites of my food as I attempt to feed my two other children at the same time.

By the way, have you ever had Wallaby yogurt?!
It's seriously heaven.
It's so silky and delicious. 
It's my favorite right now for breakfast.

 I top it with a little granola and chop up a banana.
So good.
So healthy.
Goes well with coffee (well what doesn't go well with coffee?)
 
I haven't changed a diaper since he's been home (be jealous ladies).
I got to work out without thinking about nap times and preschool.
I threw on my running shoes, and headed out for a little 5 mile run.
No husband. No kids. No jogging stroller.
It was 16 degrees outside, there were some sidewalks that were not plowed, and there were sidewalks with straight ice on it, but it was GLORIOUS!
I had my iPod, and it was just the pavement (well the ice), my thoughts, and me.
Not gonna lie, I almost busted my butt a few times.
That woulda been embarrassing.
It was frigid.
My water in my camelback started to freeze...seriously!
I can't wait for Spring when I can start hitting the pavement hard again!
Indoor workouts are starting to get old.
This gal needs to be outside!

He goes back to work on Monday, and I am not ready!
I need a few more weeks of someone doing everything for me :)
I need just a few more weeks of morning bliss.
Just a few. more. weeks.
 

4 comments:

  1. You've got some motivation of you're running in snow and ice girl! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your hubby has been back, and it helping take some of the load off for you. Sounds like you've been getting a lot of me time. :) Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you mama!!! I hope you squeeze in some more "me" time! And family time...and maybe some husband alone time...or whatever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would absolutely refuse to leave the house if it was that cold!! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!