Thursday, May 7, 2015

Semester Down

My semester is officially over!!!
And not to brag......

Ok...totally bragging...

I finished this semester with a 4.0!!
This puts me on the Dean's list!!!!
Two kids...a husband...18 credit hours...many creative ways to study and read....

I am SO glad this semester is over!!

I have just a few weeks to unwind before the summer sesh starts, but "praise Jesus" that I am only taking two classes over the summer. 

Oh, and THANK YOU GI BILL!!!
No student loans! Can I get a Hallelujah!?!

But seriously...this semester has been crazy, and I can't believe Nick and I survived with two very active kids...



I had my first civilian doctor's appointment this week.
I realized I hadn't had a physical since my Marine Corps exit physical, so I decided it was time.
For those who don't know, I was medically discharged (honorably) from the Marine Corps for a service connected degenerative knee disease.
*Service connected does not mean combat injury. Combat injuries rate purple hearts. I do not have a purple heart. My injury was from just the daily vigors of being a Marine.*

The doctor couldn't believe how messed up my knee was.
Apparently he doesn't see too many military patients.

He was such a good boy at mommy's doctor's appointment.
Captain America makes everything better...


Mean muggin' me...

I am an official "gymnastics mom".
Dannika goes to gymnastics twice a week and now does private lessons once a week....on top of dance.
She loves it, and she's so flexible...
She's got so much potential to be amazing...
Maybe I'm just being an overachieving "asian mom"....

Anyway...

HOORAY FOR SURVIVING THIS SEMESTER!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Oh how I love the GI Bill!!!! I'm 12 credits away from graduating and haven't had to pay a dime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on your grades... that's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!