Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Baby M Newborn Photos

A friend of mine referred me to Rebecca Deaton to take my newborn photos for Mattis.
I fell in love with her photos as soon as I saw her website, and contacted her this summer to book my session.
She braved her way through a thunderstorm and flooded roads to come to our house to take our newborn photos!
Because of the storm, the lighting was awful in the house.
Mattis was not cooperating and wanted to stay awake for the majority of the time.
And all he wanted to do the entire photo session was nurse, nurse, nurse!
I was afraid that because of those reasons, we wouldn't get any good photos.
When I got my photos, I was beyond ecstatic!
They looked amazing.
They looked like they had been taken on a bright and sunny day.
Most importantly, she managed to capture a TON of cute, sleepy photos of Mattis (and D).







This one is one of my favorites.
It has so much meaning to us.
Part of Mattis's name is named after the man on his daddy's bracelet that he is wearing in this picture.
Nick hardly ever takes this bracelet off.







If you're in the Boston area, I highly highly highly recommend Rebecca Deaton Photography!
I can't say enough amazing things about her!

8 comments:

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!