Sunday, August 25, 2013

Maternity Slideshow



Walked outside after a nice long nap, and I caught these two barefoot, laying in the grass, beer in daddy's hand, and just talking about life.
This is one of those moments that I want to cherish forever...
I don't even know if she truly realizes what is about to happen tomorrow.
She knows we are having a baby tomorrow, but I'm not sure if she knows that her life will be forever changed.
Every single mother with more than one child has told me that once the new baby comes, my feelings of guilt for my first child would go away...
The thought of, "do I even have enough love for two kids?" becomes a distant and faded memory.
But I still can't help but feel a little sad.
D has been my one and only, my first love, and my best friend for the last 4 years.
Her and I have such a special bond.
We have been through deployments, separations, and military life together...and oftentimes just the two of us. 

In my midst of crazy pregnant and hormonal emotions, it makes me feel better just piling my emotions on God, and letting Him deal with it.

I'm so glad that I serve a God that lets me do that.

2 comments:

  1. Big changes are coming your way but its going to be great! There will be more than enough love to go around!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!