Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Dear Lord...

 Here's my 39 week baby bump pic, and also my last one before baby comes next Monday (or sooner).

I'm thoroughly positive that Baby M will not be here until my induction date on Monday.
If I weren't being induced, I'm sure he would probably wait even longer PAST my due date. 
It's a funny thing, but at church last Sunday, part of the sermon was about surrendering your will to God.
Do you know how hard it is for a 9 month pregnant woman to surrender her will to God?!?!
It's tough!
Lately my prayers have been this...

Dear Lord,
I know this is not the right way to pray, but...
I need you to put me out of my misery, and make this baby come out...
like right NOW...or sometime today or tonight!
But only if it's Your will of course...
And if it's not your will, can you make it your will to make this happen soon? 
In Your name I pray, Amen.

God has a sense of humor, right?
I'm sure he's laughing at my prayer while quietly telling my heart to be patient.

But seriously...
Mama is uncomfortable and miserable.
Let's speed this up, God...
I wonder if he reads my blog?



10 comments:

  1. Aww!! My heart goes out to you! When I was pregnant with my second i felt like this, I had set up an induction date but wanted to go into labor naturally. I did everything I could leading up to that date, and jumping on a trampoline did the trick. haha!! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone but it brought on contractions...I hope you find some relief soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may be on the search for a trampoline today! I'm a little desperate...lol!

      Delete
  2. LOL! I'm sure he is laughing at you. But oh my how uncomfortable are those last weeks of pregnancy. I hope you find some comfort this week and rest. Come Monday you will be busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'm sure he reads it, and just hasn't found time in his will yet to make you more comfy. Sending positive vibes your way for some action soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Good luck! My second came the day before I was supposed to be induced! Hope he comes out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Your prayer is awesome! I'm sure God is an avid blog reader! ;) Hope the next few days are good, and maybe baby will come sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, great post! He sure does have a sense of humor :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww I hope that little boy decides to come on out ASAP! And if not, good luck on Monday. Inductions [in my experience with two] aren't bad at all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. With my second, I swear he was perfectly happy to stay on the inside, but my doctor induced me because he was going on vacay LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You still look amazing! Can't wait to see baby pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!