Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring Break 2013

WOO HOO!
It's party time!
Sun, fun, margs, bikinis, and vacation time!

I wish.


I don't think God believes in sun for New England until at least May.
Snow for spring break is not fun.
Thanks to the little bun in the oven, there will be no margaritas.
Again, thanks to the bun in the oven, there will DEFINITELY not be any bikinis. I would never subject anyone to that kind of torture of seeing me in a bikini in this body.
There's no vacation since my hubby is working.

Our Spring Break is looking more like this...

snow blowing

More snow blowing

I know lots people take ski and snowboarding trips during Spring Break.
It's that final time to hit the slopes before the snow starts to melt.
But those people take trips up to the mountains and to ski resorts to do that sort of thing.
This is the front of my house...in Natick, Massachusetts. 
"Ain't no one got time for that!"

Someone come save me.





1 comment:

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!