Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I've Got a Secret to Tell...



I guess it's not a secret anymore!

SURPRISE!

We're due with Baby #2!

And my big blabber mouth has kept it a secret from social media since NEW YEARS!
It wasn't easy...
Lord knows I post my day to day life, rantings, and point of view on social media on a daily basis.
It was nice to have a little secret though within my family and close knit circle of friends.
I HAD to let a few close friends know just to get it off my chest, and some of them figured it out on their own (I guess that's why they're my friends).

So, here we go...on our journey in a new city, new coast, and new baby on the way!


I guess I should change the name of my blog since we'll no longer be a "Romer Family of 3".

2 comments:

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!