Thursday, May 5, 2011

T.G.I. (almost) F.

It's ALMOST Friday...
I'm a few hours shy of it...
BUT Praise Jesus, Friday is here!

This week has been...different (to say the least).

It's the first time Dannika has been EXTREMELY clingy to me since Nick has been in the field.
She's normally really good with separation.
After all...she's been in daycare since she was 8 weeks old...

yes...that is 2 MONTHS!
Thank you Marine Corps...
cause if I would have waited any longer to put her in daycare, I don't think I would have been able to emotionally.

Nick comes home on Saturday afternoon.
I...
CAN'T...
WAIT!

Until then...it's just the two of us :-)

Today, after work, I didn't go to the gym.
(normally, I pick her up from daycare, go straight to the gym, put her in gym daycare, and we are home by 7)

I felt like playing outside with her (even though she gets PLENTY of outside time in daycare).

She had so much fun just running around outside :-)

These are the days I live for...



"Come one mooooom...enough with the pictures, please!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!