Saturday, May 28, 2011

Interior Designing

I ordered a floating canvas from our photoshoot with Two/Eleven Photography.
I am SO happy that I made that investment. 
It was the perfect addition to my blank wall above my computer in the living room.

Sorry this one is out of focus...




I took some old frames that I had laying in my storage box and decided to make use of them.
I grabbed my scrapbooking box and started coming up with ideas and things to frame.

Here's what I came up with....

This is my FAVORITE Love Letter that Nick wrote me from Afghanistan. I was going through some really tough times, and it really brought me up. My FAVORITE quote from this letter is "Sometimes you have to struggle to remember what being successful feels like."


 These are just some 4X6 frames and scrapbook paper letters cut to spell the word "LOVE". I didn't trace any of these letters nor did I care if they were the same height/width. I freehanded them and just glued them on!


I made these with stickers from my scrapbooking kits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!