Tuesday, May 31, 2011

3rd Time's a Charm



Has it already been 3 years?!
or should I say...
It's ONLY been 3 years?!

I find myself saying both of these phrases. 
Sometimes, I can't believe how fast the last 3 years have gone by.
Then again, sometimes, I feel like I've known you my whole life and have been married to you for 20!

It's crazy to reflect on all we've been through.
Drill Field, Recruiting Duty, Buying a Home, a Beautiful Baby Girl, Afghanistan deployment...

It's hard to believe we fit all that stuff into 3 short years!

I can't wait for next 100 years with you :-)

You give life just that extra little "kick".

I can sit here and go on and on and on about how wonderful you are...

But you and I know...

between us...

we keep secrets from the world....
"You're the marshmallow to my s'more... "
I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!