Sunday, May 1, 2011

Osama Bin Laden is D-E-A-D!

I'm titling my post this cause THIS IS HUGE!
 
I have always been proud of our Marines, Sailors, Soldiers, and Airmen for all the sacrifices they make.
Not only for our country...but for their families.

So...it's about DAMN time!

Maybe Nick won't have to go back to Afghanistan in Jan?!?

I'll keep my fingers crossed...
and PRAY to our AWESOME Savior~!
 
And lastly...
My daughter has become quite the "DIVA".
As we were getting ready for church this morning, she picked out a dress and Nick proceeded to put her in it. 
The dress is adorable and it was one that Dannika's Godparents, Ben and Sarah got for her.
HOWEVER,
She wore it 2 Sundays ago, and I didn't want her to wear the dress AGAIN to church.
I picked out another one, and proceeded to take the one she chose off of her...

well...
 
THAT DIDN'T GO TOO WELL!
She threw a HUGE fit and insisted that she wear the one she picked out.

Well...as most of your mothers know...

"Sometimes, you just have to pick and choose your battles..."

She won this battle.

Don't mind the cable around her neck...she insisted.



and lastly...

21 months old?

Look at what a goof she has become...

acting innocent...

my dishtowel on her head...

she is walking towards me with this over her face...


she's a goof...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!