Sunday, May 15, 2011

350lbs, 996cc's, a Handsome Man and an Angel


This is MY motorcycle.
a 2008 Yamaha R1 to be exact. 
I've just been kind enough to let my husband have it and ride it :-)
 (no really...it belongs to me...)
It's a rather large bike for little old me.
Large meaning, it's 996cc's and 350lbs of pure genius.

I never really got on it minus the occasional ride as a passenger.
I'm a little short for it so my feet don't touch on both sides.
(hence the reason why I am wearing my snake skin Esparadilles)
After church today, I decided to take a little ride around the neighborhood.

I'm exhausted.

That's a lot of bike for a little asian girl.

Lastly,
In case you're wondering...
My weekend was FAbULoUs (*insert the voice of Zsa Zsa Gabor*)
How can it not be fabulous with people like this to be around everyday...

Daddy's little girl


Playing in dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!