Saturday, May 28, 2011

Family Photos

They're finally in!
Last month, we had family pictures taken at Calafia Beach in San Clemente.
This beach has special meaning to me cause it's where I had my maternity photos done when Dannika was still baking in my stomach :-)
I'm so blessed to have gotten to know so many AMAZING photographers in my time here in Orange County...hands down THE BEST!
This was my first photoshoot with Two/Eleven Photography!
Ashley is an amazing and talented photographer.
I know I tend to say that about all my photographers, but what can I say...
Us Romer's only hire THE BEST!

She captured EXACTLY what I wanted through her camera.
No cheesy "posed" photos and just photos of our family having fun at the beach.

I can't remember the last time I took portraits at JC Penny or Sears or anywhere like that.
Those portraits are just SO OUTDATED.
I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you spend the extra cash to get professional photos done on location using natural light.

Like the someone once told me...
"We will never get these moments back!"

Have them captured the way YOU want...not the way some studio wants to "pose" your kids and yourself like an awkward family prom pose pic...lol.

Thank you again Ashley!! 

Here are just a FEW of my faves...







I think this photo captures the word "LOVE" perfectly



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!