Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Summer So Far

I can't believe it's already July!
Summer seems to be flying, and yet, it's not even the hottest part of the year in Texas yet!
So far, our summer has been extremely packed with lots of activities, and fun stuff!
So far, Nick and I have done a trip to Boston.
Dannika has done a cheer camp, backyard bible club, and started private lessons in gymnastics once a week on top of her two regular classes.
This week, she started a "Frozen" inspired dance camp.
We've gone to our neighborhood pool every single week.
This photo just cracks me up....sun's in their faces.

Last Friday, Nick and I attended the retirement ceremony for the Colonel in charge of the Navy/Marine Corps NROTC program at Texas A&M.

I got lots of compliments on the dress I chose to wear. 
I bought it at a local boutique here in town called the Collection Boutique.
The dress is "Mystree", the shoes are "Sperry Topsider" espadrille wedges, and the bag is of course my favorite "Louis Vuitton speedy bag".

My handsome date and me.

A kiss from good luck in front of Kyle Field.

Since we were all dressed up and fancy, we came home, grabbed the kids from the sitter, and went out to eat at the Salt Grass (a steakhouse by our house).
To our surprise, Mattis actually behaved through dinner, and we all got to enjoy some really yummy food.

A daddy's girl, always.

Nick and I still have a trip to Cancun next month!

This summer is just jam packed for us!

I don't do "Summer bucket lists". 
I have a lot of friends that do it, and I always admire them for it.
But it puts too much pressure on me.
I'd be really disappointed if we didn't get to do everything on the bucket list, so I choose to just do summer as we go!

Hope y'all are having a great summer!
Anything fun y'all are doing?!

1 comment:

  1. That dress is cute and you looked gorgeous! Yay for a peaceful dinner !

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!