Monday, July 6, 2015

A Very Romer 4th

This is the first 4th of July that Nick has been home for in 3 years!
I was excited to celebrate our first 4th of July in my beloved hometown with my family ALL together!
We were invited to go out to our neighbor's family's 4th of July bash, but Nick wanted to stick around the house, smoke some ribs, and enjoy our house and backyard.
We decided to invite our neighbor across the street from us since his wife was out of town for the weekend, and he was alone.
We also invited our friends Rob, Liz, and their two kiddos over for some BBQ, sparklers, and company!

The day before 4th of July!
Our neighbor owns a screenprinting company (All Out Graphics), and made our family these awesome matching shirts!
Shameless plug....If y'all ever need custom tshirts, hats, etc. made, get on their website and give them a call!
They make unit shirts for Marine Corps units ALL over the U.S.!


4th of July!
Mama and son! 
I actually took the time to curl my hair!

The best photo I could get of the two of them together...boo.
One day...one day...I'll get an awesome photo.

The Romer fam in our 4th of July outfits!
I decided to go with just a "red, white, and blue" theme with our outfits instead of the over the top American flag outfits.

And of course a kiddie pool for the kids!
Btw...how awesome is our grass?!?!
Shout out to my awesome husband for maintaining our lawn!


We did mini fireworks in our back yard since our HOA would frown upon us doing actual fireworks in our subdivison.
They were actually pretty impressive!

 And of course...sparklers...



Dannika was pooped.

The day after the 4th...
Our sweet neighbor Jillian came to play with Dannika while Nick and I watched Team USA beat Japan in the World Cup!

 My 4th of July weekend was amazing!
I am so thankful that Nick was home this year to spend it with us and enjoy the festivities.

I hope y'all had a great 4th of July!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend you had! I love the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great 4th weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!