Sunday, December 15, 2013

Snow Fun

Today, I am thankful for a husband, because without him, my driveway would stay covered in 7 inches of snow until it melts.
 I'm also thankful that he decided to invest in a snow blower this year!
Our next door neighbors agreed to go in on one together this year, and it's become the neighborhood snow blower.

And of course Dannika is LOVING the snow.
By the way, all of these photos were taken from the comfort and warmth of my house through the window.
Again...this Texas girl does not do snow and everything else that comes with it!




3 comments:

  1. Dannika needs to get you out into the snow - you might be surprised!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who gets the snow blower when one of you moves??? I've never thought of going in on something with neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last winter we did not buy a snow blower until almost the end of winter. Being here in AK with the winter going from november to may, a snow blower is the best investment EVER!!! And I am with you on taking pictures from the inside! haha

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!