Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy 4 Months!

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas!
Mine, unfortunately, was spent in bed next to a bucket near a bathroom.
I'll be posting about our Christmas when I'm feeling a little better.

I did manage to remember my son's 4 month picture!
I say this every time, but he changes SO much in just those few short weeks in between each month!
I forgot how fast babies grow and change.
Things he can do that he couldn't do last month:
*Sit up on his own with the support of his hands (like the tripod sit)
*Longer stretches of tummy time, while holding entire torso up on his arms!
*Play with a rattle
*Laugh hysterically and uncontrollably when you make farting noises with your mouth.
*Sucking on his entire hand.
*Sucking on his blankie...well any blankie...and anything soft.

I can't believe how much you keep changing, baby boy!
I sometimes look at you while you are sleeping and wonder how I got so lucky.
You are SUCH a mama's boy, and daddy is not ashamed to admit that!
Whenever I walk into a room, as soon as you make eye contact with me, you stay fixated on me until I pick you up.
If you're being fussy, daddy just holds you up so that you can see that I'm in the same room, and you instantly calm down.
You are such a chunker!
You are 17lbs, and the biggest 4 month old that your doctor has in his practice right now!
You have rolls for days, and we LOVE to squish you!
Your sister is in love with you, and she loves to "baby sit" you for mama.
She tells me all the time that she can't wait till you're old enough to play with her.
I'm hoping she'll still be saying that in a few years!
I can't wait to see what the New Year brings!
I know we have lots of new things coming up...like solids!!
I love you, sweet baby boy!

2 comments:

  1. He's getting so big :)

    I hope you're feeling better. There's a big going around and I hope the kids don't end up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love chunky babies!! He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!