Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Kanoa Sunshine!

Dannika and I spent the night at Kim's house last night.
Kim's hubby, Sunny left for Afghanistan earlier in the morning, and I didn't want her to be alone the first night.
I know that the first few nights are always the loneliest and saddest after your husband deploys.
Kim's one of the strongest women I know, so I know she'll be fine, but sometimes...even the strongest just need a friend around.
We didn't do much, just hang out, watch tv, and facebook on our ipads (cause we're cool like that...don't hate!)
Dannika wanted to give her buddy Kanoa some moral support.
 Kim's also an amazing cook, so I used "moral support" as an excuse to go to her house so she would cook for me...haha.
Tonight she made us BBQ chicken pizza....yummy!



Yeah, I've been slacking on the photo taking....so all I have are my crappy Blackberry photos.
SAWWY!
Nick's 2 uncles are flying in tonight all the way from ENGLAND!!!!!!!!
I am so excited I can hardly sleep!
It will be my first time meeting them, and ever since Nick and I have been married, all he has talked about is how much fun they are!!!!
Nick will be in the field till Tuesday, but it'll give me a good two days to become acquainted with the British!!!!!!!!
Oh...
And not to brag or anything...
But this is how awesome my husband is...
All the way from the middle of nowhere on Camp Pendleton....
He never ceases to amaze me :-)
Ups and downs, lefts and rights...
After all we've been through...
I couldn't imagine life without him :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!