Monday, August 1, 2011

2 Year Molars?!

My babygirl has always been a "great teether" (not that teething is a pleasant experience).
I never went through too much horror that some moms tell me about.
Recently, at her 2 year well check, we were told that her "two year molars" were coming in.
I was like, "What? there's more teeth?!"

Just a few days afterwards, she started drooling excessively...
then came the fever...
the sniffly nose...
the irritability...
the congestion...
the coughing...
*These are her normal teething symptoms, but never too severe to the point where she is not herself*
But it's TEN times worse than it normally has been when she was a "baby".
She's not herself :-(

I took two days of leave from work to stay home with her while she "recovers".
Notice her rosy cheeks, and drool
:-(



I caught her this weekend walking around in my hot pink "Barbie heels".
No one ever denied the fact that she was a natural born DIVA.
She walks in those things better than me!

This is her model pose.

6 comments:

  1. I am a new follower from the blog hop. Love your blog. She is too cute. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby is the cutest baby I've ever seen so far! :-) The teething experience is kindda different this time because it's a molar and it's always not easy for kids. That's sweet of you to be taking a break from work to be with your baby in this most trying times of her.

    Visiting from voicBoks,
    Dangzter Online
    http://dangzteronline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!!Teething is such a bummer, hope she feels better soon!

    Visiting from voiceBoks. Aloha!
    http://www.mauimompreneur.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are speaking approximately!

    Bookmarked. Kindly additionally consult with my web site =).
    We will have a hyperlink change arrangement between us

    my homepage; Las Vegas Kitchen Appliance Repairman

    ReplyDelete
  5. สมัครสล็อต pg , PG SLOT AUTO เพื่อเป็นพวก มีอัตราราคาเริ่มไม่มากมายเลย เพียงคุณผู้เล่นมีเงิน 50 – 100 บาท PG SLOT สมัครใหม่ นั้น เพียงคุณมีความรับผิดชอบต่อการจัดการ

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!