Thursday, August 11, 2011

10 Day YOU Challenge-THE LAST DAY!

WE'RE HERE!
DAY 10!
HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS JOURNEY WITH ME...

One picture of myself.

I don't really like pictures of me in the last few years. I choose to be behind the camera taking pictures of my little girl...
but here we go...


Ok, so I know Miss Dannika Jane made this picture, but it's honestly my favorite picture of myself for many reasons.
1. Erin from Erin Dietrich Photography takes amazing pictures and always seems to make me look my best in photos every time she takes pictures of me.

2. I was having a really good hair day :-)

3. My smile in this picture says it all. It is as genuine as it gets, and it's not a forced "hey, say cheese so I can take your picture" smile! This was hands down THE most HAPPIEST day of my life. It was the day Nick came home from Afghanistan. I was left for 7 months to raise a 6 month old alone for the first time. I had no clue what I was doing nor had I ever done it alone. There were so many ups and downs, highs and lows, lefts and rights...and we made it! Dannika had just turned 1 when he got home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!