Tuesday, August 2, 2011

10 Day {YOU} Challenge - Day 1

I found this 10 Day You challenge on Mom-a-logues while just browsing random blogs.
It looks like a lot of fun and something different and new from my random blog postings about my daughter.
I know y'all love her, but it's time for some new things! haha!


DAY 1 - 10 Secrets (This one is hard cause my life is an open book!)

10. I am a secret slob. I hate cleaning, and I have a maid (whom I pay) who comes to my house to clean and wash dishes.  So when you come over and my house is spotless...thank my maid Xochilth (pronounced Zo-chilth), not me...or my husband...he's a neat freak and likes to clean.

9. Not a big secret, but I am SO OVER being a Marine. 9 Years is enough for me. I can't wait to get out and be a SAHM.
8. I love George Bush...Sr. AND Jr. I'm not embarrassed to admit this, but when I do, people always want to get in an argument about politics with me so I don't say this too often. My life is too precious and too short to listen to someone get mad at me over their political views.

7. I wish I cared more about the environment.

6. I change my mind about what SAHM Career path I want to take on a daily basis. Some days, it's interior decorating, other days it's to be a food writer, on other occasions I want to be a professional blogger...theres a list of 100 things I think about doing.

5. I am in the promotion zone this year to pick up SSgt, but I chose not to take a promotion pictures (ties in with #9 above). 

4. I wish I was a better Christian, but I guess in a way, all Christians should think that way since none of us are perfect.

3. I have thousands of photos on my computer and none of them are backed up. I just read a blog this morning on Momtog about backing photos up. I'm deathly afraid of my computer crashing and losing all of them. Time to get an external, huh?

2. I hate driving anything more than 30 minutes. If I could, I'd fly EVERYWHERE!

1. My deepest darkest secret is that I don't have any secrets. I used to blog about things I struggled with (that blog is looong gone), but now, I'd rather you ask me about me, and I have no problem telling you about my life. I get told all the time to write a book about what I've been through, and who knows, maybe I will!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you took on the challenge!! I can't wait to read more!!

    Dawn @ Mom-a-Logues :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the challenge answers! One thing I would recommend instead of buying an external hardrive (bc those can be difficult) is to load them to a website such as photobucket.com or picasa or any that are free! That way you can instantly retrieve them at any computer!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!