Saturday, August 6, 2011

10 Day YOU Challenge-Day 5

Whoop Whoop...Halfway done!

sIx pLacEs
Seis) Cancun, Mexico. This was easily, hands down, my most favorite vacation I went on with my family as a child. I was extremely lucky to grow up in a family that got to do a TON of travelling, but I must say, Cancun is just one of those places that sticks out in my head.
Cinco) South Korea...I used to go almost every Summer growing up to visit my mom's side of the family. While I might have not appreciated it when I was younger, I definitely have fond memories of going there. I can't wait to take Dannika and Nick there one day!
Cuatro) Orange County, California....Although I've lived in San Diego and Oceanside longer than I have had here in my current location, I LOVE the OC. This place will always have a special place in my heart since it is where Nick and I purchased our first home. There's so much to do here and so many awesome restaurants to try too!
Tres) Punta Cana, Dominican Republic...Nick and I went on a "Post deploymentmoon" there. It was BEAUTFUL, EXCITING, AND FUN. It was our first official tropical vacation, and can't wait to go on many more in our future!
Dos) Las Vegas, Nevada....where my husband and I eloped. We told no one we were getting married, and it was just the two of us. I wouldn't have it any other way ;-) There was no drama, wedding planning, or stress.
Uno) College Station, Texas! Home of the Texas Aggies and the place that my heart <3 calls HOME. I love the small town feel of good ole' CSTX, but without the small town boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!