Thursday, August 4, 2011

10 Day YOU Challenge-Day 3

Day 3...

:::EIGHT FEARS:::
(8) The dark....it's not as bad as it used to be, but I'm really scared of the dark (especially when I'm alone).
(7) Heights...deathly afraid of heights.
(6) Losing 1/2 an income when I get out of the Marine Corps. Life has been really good financially. Not sure how we're gonna make it work!
(5) Something happening to Dannika while she is in daycare, and I can't be there. I think would hate myself forever.
(4) Gaining weight. I've always had an obsession with my weight. There are times in my life when it was an unhealthy obsession. I'm ok now, but I still fear the scale.
(3) Something happening to Nick while deployed.
(2) Not going to heaven when I die. Yes this is an actual fear. I'm constantly asking myself if what I'm doing is enough (it never is) to make it through those pearly gates.
(1) God. I've always been a God-fearing Christian. As loving as He is, He controls my destiny, and that is frightening at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!