Sunday, March 13, 2011

Love is patient, Love is kind..." -1 Corinthians 13:4

Today was a good day.
My mom, Dannika, and the Yubeta family all went to church together.
It was simply amazing.
Today's sermon was amazing.
"Discovering the Key to a Powerful Walk With God"
**Pray to know and show His love**
**Expect a CHALLENGE**

"Love never fails..." -1 Corinthians 13:8
It was about LOVE <3...unconditional love...love your enemies...love your friends...love your family...love God...

as much as He loves us.

Without love we are nothing. 
 
It was such a fitting sermon for me in my life right now.
I have found it extremely difficult to love some of people in my life.

I am going to try a little harder to love the people that are the hardest to love...
No...there may not be reconciliation...
and yes...I'll probably fail a few times...lots of times...
But I can always love. 

Going to church makes me miss Texas...

So thanks mom and dad...
For forcing me to get up every Sunday...
Rain or shine...
In sickness and in health...
For better or for Worse...

To go to church.
 
After church, I took my mom to Laguna Beach for lunch, then afterwards, we spent the day relaxing at home.

We did take Dannika outside to run around a little to wear her out.
I got some cute pics.
And no, I'm no professional photographer (by any means), but this is my attempt with my DSLR.
Not bad for someone who is just figuring out the ins and outs of shooting on manual.
No day is complete without a temper tantrum/meltdown






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!