Friday, March 11, 2011

ANYWHERE CHAIR! and Storytime!

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE....

Having my mommy out here :-)

We had a pretty lazy day today.

We did make a trip to Marshall's and the mall

Nick and I wanted to get Dannika the Pottery Barn Kids hybrid polka dot anywhere chair...in pink of course.

My mom decided to get it for Dannika as an early Easter gift...
She LOVES LOVES LOOOOVES it...

Thanks Gigi for saving me 140 dollars~! 
She is singing to worship music in this pic!

LASTLY...
Dannika LOVES her Gigi...
more than I thought...

Reading stories together...
This picture makes me laugh cause my mom accidentally hit her in the eyeball with her book. She didn't cry. She insisted that Gigi read her book to her...squinty, red. teary eyes and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!