Tuesday, March 29, 2011

House Under Construction

My house is under construction...

PRO:
I got to take even MORE time off work
CON:
I took MORE time off work to deal with insaneness

PRO:
I get to spend EXTRA quality time with Nick and Dannika
CON:
We don't have a comfortable place in our house to spend it.

Dannika's room is currently demolished.
My living room will be completely demolished tomorrow.

Since we can't do ANYTHING in our house.
It's not even safe to be inside of it due to mold and asbestos...

yes...

MOLD

AND 

ASBESTOS!!!!!!!!!


While the plumbers were pouring concrete in Dannika's room today, Nick took her outside to play.
I got this fancy camera lens for Christmas along with my fancy DSLR.
I have never used it because I was still learning the ins and outs of shooting on manual.
I decided to experiment with it today while they played.
I must say, the pictures turned out waaay nicer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!