Monday, March 21, 2011

FLASHBACK

I was just looking through old photos of Nick and I tonight.
They made me smile.
These were the days before Dannika.
Here are a few of my faves :-)

Our first Halloween at our first apartment in San Clemente (disregard Nick's cheesy smile...it's waaay too cheesy)

I made it to every single one of his platoon's boot camp graduations when he was a DI! I was supportive! I cropped myself out of this pic cause I was fat and pregnant and did not look hot.

Flying back from Vegas...the day after we eloped...just the two of us...and we wouldn't have it any other way.

First 4th of July as a married couple...Del Mar Beach on Camp Pendleton

This was my only time I've been to Alabama

I took Nick out on his 26th Birthday to a fabulous steak dinner at Dana Point.

My old boss, GySgt McCollum's wedding.

The day before I found out I was pregnant with the little one :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!