Thursday, March 10, 2011

GiGi is Here!!!

"GiGi" is what my mom refers to herself because she is OBVIOUSLY too young to be a grandma....judge for yourself...

Dannika ABSOLUTELY LOVES her Gigi.
In fact, as soon as they saw each other at the airport yesterday, Dannika has been inseparable from her Gigi.

As for me...
Thank God for mommies!
As soon as she landed, she treated Dannika and I to dinner...
She did some grocery shopping for us...
And as soon as we got home (before she even unpacked), she cleaned my fridge and reorganized my kitchen!

This is just in the first 4 hours of her arrival!

She is like super mom and super "gigi".

My poor mom has bursitis in her shoulder from working out, so she has a hard time constantly picking Dannika up.
It doesn't help that Dannika wants her to hold her CONSTANTLY!

Today, we went out to lunch, and since Dannika is so intrigued by her newfound talent of WALKING...
After SHE was done eating (no one else was done eating...)...
She insisted on walking around...everywhere...

Well, when it was time to go, we had a torrential meltdown...

She wanted to play and run around...

Getting her into her carseat was a nightmare.

HOLY COW!!!!!!!

I was really going to lose my patience today...

But how can I???
Look at this angel!
She is quite the "fashionista"
putting her diaper away in the diaper genie..such a big girl.
Getting out of her car.
Newfound freedom...she can finally walk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!