Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I Need an Agent

For my daughter....

My daughter LOVES being in front of the camera. 
She knows how to pose, make different faces...
Honestly, I have no idea where she gets it from.

I tell her we're gonna take photos with mama's nice camera, and she goes into "model mode".
I don't pose her or tell her what to do.
She just kinda does her own thing.

On Sunday, I decided to take some photos of her in her party dress that I bought her for her birthday party on Saturday.
Her birthday is not till July, but since Nick won't be here for it, we are having an early birthday party for her before he takes off for OCS.

Judge for yourself...


She can "smeyes" better than most of those models on "America's Next Top Model".















Eat your heart out Tyra Banks....

8 comments:

  1. What a little cutie! Tyra's got nothing on her!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://www.anchorsaweighblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I think she definitely needs an agent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is too much!!! I love it. Give that girl a contract like....now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! She's beautiful.

    I have to make farting noises or hurt myself to get my daughter to cooperate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable.
    And I'm Jealous.
    "A" loved the camera until she was about 18 months and now it is the HARDEST THING EVER to even get her to look at one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Submit those photos girl! She needs to start working! :) Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!