Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Boy Behind the Blog

I've been seeing this "boy behind the blog" link up lately, and I decided to give it a whirl!
My husband was so kind enough to be willing to participate.
He loves reading my blog, but I don't think he ever expected me to ask him to be a part of it.

My responses will be under his in pink...cause I like pink.
1. What's your lucky number? 
17 because my birthday is on August 17th. It's been good to me. I won $50 on the radio one time on my birthday because I called in.
When we first got married, for some reason, I thought his birthday was August 19th for the longest time. Horrible wife, I know.

2. Do you have a lucky charm?
No
I can't think of anything either. I guess we're not really all that superstitious.

3. Do you fill out a bracket for March Madness? Who do you want to win?
No, my office is doing one, but I deleted the email that I was sent because I thought it was spam. We're going on vacation tomorrow so I won't get to participate.
You don't even watch basketball...lol. Were you going to fill out random teams with the pretty colors?

4. March 10th is "Middle Name Pride Day". What's your middle name?
Mark
Our son's first middle name is Mark too, and his second is Vincent. Yes, our son has TWO middle names because he's named after TWO badass Marines.

5. Submit one question that you would like to see on future The Boys Behind The Blog.
What's your favorite car?
His dream car is a '67 Chevy Camaro or a '67 Malibu Chevelle.


There y'all have it!
The boy man behind the blog!
Love you, Nick!

4 comments:

  1. If I did this, my husband would insist I call it the man behind the blog, not boy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Another blogger that's joining in on it. It's fun to get the hubs involved isn't it?

    Just A Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! What a great idea, and your conversation back at him had me giggling :)

    Hmm...time to wake up my hubby haha. This looks too fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son has two middle names too! His name is William (after my grandma's brother who passed. My grandma was terminally ill when we found out I was expecting a boy and she wanted me to name him after her brother). His first middle name is Axle cause it's just cool. That is what we call him. His second middle name is Chet, that is after my grandfather that passed :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!