Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Squishy, Adorable, Asian Baby

 Meet Lyla.

My absolutely adorably delicious and squishy niece.

She's almost 10 months old, and I FINALLY got to meet her!
My little sister came down to Texas the last few days we were there, and brought her along.

She is one of the happiest babies EVER.

She smiles, laughs, and coos at everything.

I know it's nearly impossible to believe, but she is actually even MORE cuter in person than she is in photos.

Dannika LOVED her.
It just showed me that I had nothing to worry about for when the new baby gets here.
She was such a great big sister to her.

I mean seriously...do they get any cuter?!

Dannika practicing her choke hold.

Kiddie pool fun

Seriously...always happy...so squishy....

1 comment:

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!