Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Prego Life and 36 Week Check Up

I'm not a dessert eater, nor do I have a sweet tooth (AT ALL), but this pregnancy has made me a sugar fiend!
Last week, Wendy Williams (How you doin'?!) advertised for the Cheesecake Factory on her show.
She sampled their new s'mores cheesecake on her show, and ever since I watched it, I have been having cravings and dreams about this epic cheesecake!
Hubby and I actually went to there last week to try this delicious dessert, but we were disappointed to find out that they weren't debuting it until Aug 30 on National Cheesecake Day (TODAY!).
I made my hubby take me back there today before my doctor's appt to fulfill my cheesecake craving. 
Here it is in all it's glory...
It did not disappoint, and because it was National Cheesecake Day, it was half off!
It had a delicious graham cracker crust, chocolate cheesecake filling, toasted marshmallow oozing on top, and topped with a graham cracker and whipped cream.
To be honest, the first three or so bites were heavenly amazing!!!
The next few after that packed a little TOO much sugar for my taste, but my hubby LOVED it.
We actually split one between the two of us, and it was filling!
Go try it out if you have a Cheesecake Factory nearby!!

I had my 36 week check up today, and starting now, I have check ups every week until I go into labor.
I finally FEEL pregnant.
Heartburn.
No center of gravity.
Hot flashes.
The "waddle".
Can't breathe.
Can't see my toes. 

My work outs have gotten much less intense as well.
It's hard to get moving at any real intensity with your center of gravity all messed up, and the fact that I am constantly short of breath!
This is me all sweaty, gross, and barely breathing after only 45 minutes of light cycling on my spin bike and some light weights.
According to my ultrasound today, the doc said baby is about 6 1/2 lbs.
He estimated that at birth, he'll weigh a healthy 8lbs.
D was 8lbs even, so it didn't surprise him that my second would be any different.
What can I say?
I have big babies.
I'm 1cm dilated which is normal at this stage in my pregnancy.
We also saw some hair on top of little man's head in the ultrasound!
D came out pretty bald, and she just recently started growing hair (she's 4 now, FYI!)

I'm pretty excited and anxious to be done with being pregnant!
It's been 4 years since I was pregnant last time, it was enough time for me to forget how much I hate being pregnant!
Hopefully, he comes soon...
(I'll probably regret saying that when I am up all hours of the night feeding him...)

3 comments:

  1. I am not a big cheesecake fan, but that looks delicious!!
    Here's hoping that the last few weeks go quickly for you! I hated the last couple months of my pregnancies, I feel for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that cheesecake yesterday. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that cheesecake!!! Good luck the last few weeks of your pregnancy! :)

    I put your button on my blog! Thanks for offering to swap! When you get a chance, you can grab my code on my blog! www.semperwifey.blogspot.com

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!