Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pregnancy 35 Weeks

Here's my post from 26 weeks for anyone who wants to compare.
How far along? 35 weeks! Just a month left!!!

Total weight gain/loss: STILL...I have no idea. I refuse to look at the scale when I go into my Drs. appointments. The intensity of my work outs has slowed down significantly though. It's a lot harder to move.

Maternity clothes?  have two favorite Maxi dresses...

This blue and white nautical striped dress was purchased from Destination Maternity. It's super light cotton, thin, and comfy!
I bought this one from Target's maternity line. It feels really heavy when it's just on the hanger, but wearing it is a different story. It's really comfy and does not feel heavy at all. I love the layered bottom of this dress
Besides these two favorites, I LIVE in maternity capri pants (all purchased from Destination Maternity and one pair from Target), and tank tops (I have one in every color...also purchased from Destination Maternity)
This is tank top. I got them on major sale, so I ended up purchasing it in black, lime green, hot pink, and gray. 


Stretch marks? Nope...still zero (praying it stays that way!). I didn't have any with D either. I have really good skin from my mom, and it's not prone to stretch marks.

Sleep: Eh...some nights I sleep well, some nights I don't. I started getting heartburn at night when I lay down, and my back has been hurting.

Best moment this week: Going to the Natick Town Square since my hubby got off work at 1400 (2PM) to get homemade ice cream from from a place called "Park St. Ice Cream Shoppe". It has a total old school vibe, and it's been around forever. They have pretty delicious ice cream. My favorite being the mocha chip.

Miss Anything? I am still missing a good cocktail (a vodka martini, please!). I also miss being able to breathe comfortably, and not waddling when I walk.

Movement: This boy!!!! AGGHH! He moves SO much, and he's ALWAYS kicking the crap out of my upper right side of my rib cage! It's painful! My baby girl NEVER gave me this much pain when I was prego with her.


Food cravings: I crave sweets. I'm pretty good about it though. When I'm not prego, I am NOT a sweets/desserts person AT ALL, so my hubby and my daughter are welcoming my pregnancy sweet tooth since they get to indulge with me.

Symptoms: heartburn...only at night when I lay down for bed (extra strength Tums are my savior). I use the bathroom about 3-4 times a night (so annoying). It's hard to take a nice deep breath. I get the occasional Braxton hicks contractions (something I never experienced with my 1st pregnancy).

Have you started to show yet: yep!
Here I am today!

Gender: still very much a boy

Labor Signs: Just a little Braxton Hicks

Belly Button in or out? Out...ish. Some days it pokes out, and some days it doesn't. It hasn't decided, I guess...lol.

Wedding rings on or off? On..I don't have any swelling (so far). My rings feel pretty loose actually.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm happy cause my due date is getting closer!

Looking forward to: Holding our little man, finishing his nursery, and having a cocktail!

2 comments:

  1. You look awesome!! And I'm loving those maxi dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had 2 August babies, so I get that whole being uncomfortable in the summer thing. It will be over soon, though....hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!