Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pregnancy So Far (19 Weeks)

How far along? I'm 19 weeks today. I've been miscalculating my pregnancy by a week!!! I thought I was 20 weeks! 

Total weight gain/loss: I have no idea. I refuse to look at the scale when I go into my Drs. appointments. I have kept my work out intensity the same as before pregnancy (so far), and our family has always eaten super healthy, so I think I'm doing alright!

Maternity clothes? At home, I'm usually in oversize tshirts and stretchy sweat pants. When I have to leave the house, I like my stretchy skinny pants! I'm barely showing still, so I can still squeeze into my normal clothes.


Stretch marks? Nope...zero! I didn't have any with D either. I have really good skin from my mom, and it's not prone to stretch marks.

Sleep: I sleep great! I can still lay on my stomach!

Best moment this week: Going for a run this weekend cause the weather was so freaking nice! (btw...it's freezing again and the wind chill is ridiculous...I knew it was too good to last).

Miss Anything? I miss a good cocktail. It's not as much fun going on fun date nights with the hubby (without the kiddo), and not being able to have a vodka martini (my fave). I also miss my abs...like I said, I'm barely showing. I just look like I've let myself go a little :-(

Movement: Yup! I can feel the little guy move around all the time! D hasn't felt it yet, but Nick has.

Food cravings: I AM NOT a dessert or sweet person, but this pregnancy has me craving cupcakes, ice cream, cookies, and muffins. I have found a ton of SUPER healthy recipes online to fulfill my cravings without all the sugar and fat. I also crave crispy apples all the time.

Symptoms: I have the pee a lot. I hate that when I start my work outs, I have to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes for the first 20 minutes. I have slight mood swings. I got really emotional and mad at my hubby for eating one of my English muffins for breakfast (even though there were plenty left for me)...For whatever reason, I felt really possessive of my English muffins that morning. My hubby has not eaten an English muffin since...oops!

Have you started to show yet: Just a little. I'm at that awkward stage where it looks like I'm out of shape :-( I was in full maternity clothes with D by this point!

Gender: little man

Labor Signs: Too early!

Belly Button in or out? In! I don't think my belly button popped out till I was like 30 weeks with D.

Wedding rings on or off? On..in fact, they feel looser around my finger!

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm moody...not cause of pregnancy (although it probably has some part in it). I'm still not used to living here in New England, and I dislike it here....a lot.

Looking forward to: Having a cocktail!


1 comment:

  1. Your english muffin comment made me laugh so hard :D I get moody when I get my period, usually just for a day or two but I definitely freak out over the dumbest things like that! My husband knows by now that I don't really mean it haha

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!