Friday, April 12, 2013

My Life is a Comedy

It was brought to my attention recently that people loved following me on Facebook because I'm always posting funny "stuff" that happens to me.

I guess I never realized how comedic my life with a 3 year old and a dog (that my husband loves more than I do) would be.
Or just how comedic my life would turn into after getting out of the Marine Corps.

 I'm not ready to explain to my 3 year where babies REALLY come from...

I was in the middle of cutting vegetables for dinner when my dog did something to really upset me. Before I knew it, I was chasing him around the house waving a steak knife in the air. 
After doing a lap around the house, I had to stop and think how ridiculous I must have looked chasing my giant white dog around the house waving a knife in the air...and pregnant on top of all of that. 
I'm glad my daughter said a prayer for him, cause God is about the only person that is gonna show that dog any sympathy at this point!

This actually happened to me at Whole Foods.
I was so confused and annoyed!
I understand kids can get rowdy at the grocery store.
This kid's mom was NOWHERE in sight!
When she finally appeared out of thin air, she didn't do anything.

I guess things like this keep me on my toes and smiling when I am feeling down.
Thank God for laughter and humor!

2 comments:

  1. So funny...this makes me laugh reading it!! Thanks for following, I'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny that would be me with the dog!!lol Is nice to get a chuckle to lighten things up! Visiting form wkend social mix.
    Living F.A.B.ulously on Purpose

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!