Friday, March 27, 2015

Finally, Spring Break recap

I saw that there is more snow in the forecast for New England this weekend?
I used to laugh and be SO GLAD that we don't live there anymore, but now I just feel bad for our friends who are up there. 
It's almost April! 
Spring is in the air here in Texas though, and I will never take warm weather for granted ever again.

So I figured I'd give y'all one HUGE update of our Spring break!
This is mostly for my friends and family who actually care about what we did over the break.
For everyone else, feel free to just skip this whole post altogether, unless you just want to browse through my millions of photos!

Spring Break officially started after Dannika's school "Spring Sing A Long"!
 It was OBVIOUSLY a western theme.

We went bowling...


We spent a day out on the lake to do some fishing with some friends...








Nick and I had a date night at the Houston Rodeo again!
He got us tickets to see Florida Georgia Line, and took me to dinner at Morton's Steakhouse for an early birthday dinner!


Lots of couple selfies...
excuse me...
#sorrynotsorry #ihashtaggedmyblog #itsmyblog #idowhatiwant


Probably one of the most upbeat, energetic, and fun concerts I've ever been to!
Florida Georgia Line KILLED it!

#asiangirlinacowboyhat #texasasian #texasgirl #ilovemystate

We BBQ'ed A LOT on our deck in our backyard...

Oh, and my sweet husband surprised me with a birthday BBQ!
ANNND...
My Marine Corps BFF came all the way down from Dallas to celebrate with me!!!!!!
LOVE HER!


My husband got me this awesome cake...
#IYAOYAS




And no birthday is complete without a "Cowgirl Elsa"!

Kim's dog, Lola Belle Potty Pants.....aka...just "Lola"

We played outside a lot.

Spring Break honestly flew by so fast!
I guess the saying is true that "time flies when you're having fun!"
We are now back to the grind...college...gym...kids...life...repeat.
It's nice to be back in a routine since we had absolutely NO routine for an entire week.
I'm ready for summer vacation already...
#isitsummeryet

6 comments:

  1. It's amazing how much you love the warm weather especially when you don't have it. I won't ever take it for granted either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock. I wished I lived closer to you :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun! We also had fun at Spring Break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I think the Houston Rodeo needs to go on my bucket list of things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I think the Houston Rodeo needs to go on my bucket list of things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love all the pictures!! It all looks like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!