Sunday, February 22, 2015

Shrimp, Pink Eye, Toilets

Here's some randomness for y'all...

I pin on pinterest a lot more than I actually follow through with my "pins".
I'm sure I'm not the only one guilty of this.
I pin all these GREAT ideas, recipes, and crafts, and that's really all that happens to them...
They just get pinned.
This weekend, however, I actually followed through, and tried out a recipe I found on pinterest!
It's a shrimp and asparagus dish with a lemon soy sauce.
It's asian inspired, and I must say...
It was NOT a pinterest fail!
It was a pinterest win!!!!

And these two...
We went to a local wing joint for lunch, and of course the boys in the family were fixated on the basketball game on TV...lol

I asked him to make a "kissy face" for a selfie, and this is what I got!

Here's a better one...
my sweet sweet son....

Dannika woke up with pink eye this morning....
Luckily, we caught it early, got her to see her pediatrician today (hooray for being open on Sundays!), got her some drops, and she'll be good to go for school tomorrow!
This is why her one eye is all wonky in this mother/kids selfie...

My son got caught playing in the toilet again today.......
This is his look of shame...again....
He has toilet water all over him...and his face...
 
 And this is his rotten little face...post toilet water incident...
SO ROTTEN.

And yet, he's so dang cute....
The struggle is real, folks...

I am now sitting here watching the Oscars with my husband....
Realizing that we don't watch movies anymore....
Because we have kids....


Have a great week, y'all!

5 comments:

  1. Ugh pink eye is awful, so glad you caught it early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double ugh for pink eye! How awesome is that that your pediatrician is open on Sundays?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You DO have a great family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! We didn't watch the Oscars either. No time for movies around these parts. Hope the pink eye is all cleared up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! We didn't watch the Oscars either. No time for movies around these parts. Hope the pink eye is all cleared up!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!