Saturday, November 23, 2013

PT, PT, Every-day...

Build my body the Marine Corps way...
Lo-righty-lay-o...

As of now, I have 10 more pounds to lose before I am at pre baby weight!!!
woo hoo!

I run 4-6 miles, 3 times a week.
I spin and Crossfit 4 times a week.
My husband and I have always eaten healthy.
We rarely eat red meat.
We eat lean proteins.
We don't eat carbs after breakfast.

It's all about diet and exercise!

I do a lot of Crossfit....

I do a crap ton of planks...
I want my abs back...
 I've even got my daughter doing them with me. 

yes that is sweat...
This was after my 6 mile run.

I run...
A lot. 
I've been trying to take advantage of what little "snowless" weather we have left here in New England.

My daughter runs the last mile with me at the end of my runs.
She's pretty quick considering she's only 4!

I always hear my mommy friends complaining that they don't have time to stay in shape, or that things hurt so it's hard to exercise.
Listen people...
I had knee surgery a year ago.
My knee is all sorts of whacked out.
I do what I can to work around my injury, and slow down when I need to.
I wrap and tape myself up when running...
It's all possible!
But really, it's all about making time.
I run with BOTH of my kids in a jogging stroller.
I crossfit and spin during my son's nap time, and while my daughter is in school.
Two hours of my day is for me.

 Staying fit is important to me.
I want to be a good example for my kids, and...
I wanna look good for my man!

:-)


3 comments:

  1. Well you are a total hot mama! You are my fitness idol...haha! I am totally comfortable admitting that I do nothing besides chase after my own kids. I am not proud of it, I wish I had as much motivation as you do!!! You're amazing. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very motivating! There is always time to be fit. No excuses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great! If only I didn't like junk food so much...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!