Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wedded Bliss

When I was pregnant with Dannika, I was getting my car washed in San Clemente. While I was waiting for them to finish drying it off, an ad caught my eye in a local magazine with an ad for a photographer who specialized in maternity, family, and children's photographs. The little ad in the magazine was soooo stinkin' cute, and I tore it out of the magazine at the carwash and demanded to Nick that we need to get maternity pictures done. It was the first time Nick and I had professional photos done. She made the photo shoot so much fun for us, and we decided that we wanted her to do our newborn photos too! MelissaLyn Photography did such an amazing job with my maternity photos and Dannika's newborn photos! With Nick and my wedding anniversary coming up at the end of the month, I decided to have her do a little mommy and me photo shoot for us. She makes these amazing albums, and I wanted one made for Nick to send to him out in Afghanistan. It's hard to think of things to give to someone as a gift when they're over there, and I figured since he LOVES it when I send him the latest and greatest pictures of our precious angel, it would be a fantastic idea! For Valentine's day, I did a mommy and me photo shoot with Erin Dietrich Photography for Nick, and I made him a little home made album with those pictures and he fell in LOVE with them! Here are the sneak peeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!