Monday, May 3, 2010

Retail therapy & Sunday dinners

I realized this weekend, that I was still trying to squeeze my poor baby girl in her 3-6 month onesies. I never really thought much of it cause they seemed to fit her..........

Until I realized that every time she crawled, it would come unbuttoned. 

The sad thing is...Dannika has a TON of clothes. I just have a hard time parting with her old ones. They all have SOME sort of memory. I decided to go down to San Clemente this weekend on Del Mar street and buy some overpriced baby clothes from the adorable baby boutiques down there. I love love love the store Mac & Madi. I'm a compulsive, overspending shopper, and I know this, BUT I just can't help it. 

This is one of the outfits I bought her...so cute. She wore this to daycare this morning. As you can tell by the look on her face...she loves new clothes just as much as mama does :-)





And of course, our Sunday was spent having dinner with the Gilbert family. It was fun. The Praxedes' came and I love good food, good wine, and good conversation. Did I mention the fact that Gloria is an AMAZING cook? Nick loves hearing about the conversations at their dinner table...they're quite funny sometimes! 

This is a dress that one of my poolie's mom bought for her when I was pregnant. It's very "summery". I wanted to put her in it before she grew out of it. Come to think of it...I have lots of clothes that I need to put on her before she grows out of them! I wish I had the wardrobe that Dannika has. I would have something different to wear every day of the week!

She was intrigued with Pepper...and kept laughing really loud everytime Pepper would come around.

This picture is funny cause Kevin looks so awkward with Dannika. He refused to hold her at first cause he claimed he wasn't a "baby" person. So instead of holding her...he set her on the table in front of him. You know what's funny is she loved him. She kept smiling at him and flirting with him. Watch out Kevin...when Nick gets back, he'll kill you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!