Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl 35

Dannika and Kanoa are almost exactly a month apart.
Last year, both of their daddies were deployed during the Superbowl.

This is Dannika and Kanoa LAST YEAR for Superbowl 44......
so young, innocent...



And this is them THIS YEAR for Superbowl...

Look at how big they are!

Dannika telling Kanoa how it us!

This is Dannika's blankie...I can't believe she let Kanoa sit on it!


This is Devon...Kanoa's older brother....he is SO good with kids!  I want my own Devon around!

Dannika and Kanoa have spent every Superbowl together since they have been born.
We decided that if Kanoa becomes an NFL football player, Dannika can marry him for sentimental purposes...

I mean...how cute would that story be when they tell ESPN that they spent their first two Superbowls since birth together?!?!

It's so crazy how much our babies have grown in just a short year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!