Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Nick and I spent ringing in the New Year in the comfort of our own home with our good friends, the Praxedes'. Nothing too wild or crazy...I guess having a baby does that to you! We couldn't be any more happier though. We had champagne, played Scrabble on Xbox and had some DELICIOUS fruit pie that Dulce made....sounds kinda lame, but I enjoyed myself. It's hard to believe that o9 is behind us. Nick and I have been so blessed this year with so much. I couldn't ask for a better year. We purchased our first home, welcomed our precious baby girl into the world, and Nick completed a successful tour on the drill field. These are just a few of the great things that God has blessed us with. As our little family of 3 prepare for Nick's upcoming deployment to Afghanistan, I can't help but think that 2010 isn't going to be as great as 2009. I hope that the deployment flies by and we can once again be together at the end of next year as we prepare for 2011! I did make a couple New Years resolutions...
1. Be more patient with Dannika when mommyhood gets a little frustrating.
2. Get back into running hardcore again and enter a couple races.
3. UPGRADE UPGRADE UPGRADE our house! With that said, I will be learning some home improvement techniques while Nick is away...life will be rough without my handyman around!

Happy New Years everyone! For those of you that are a part of our life, thank you for the wonderful year and memories that you have given to us. We love you! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!