Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

The rain has been INSANE here in southern California for the last couple days. Some parts have had some really bad flooding, and we've had tornado watches and tornado warnings. It's days like these when I really wish Nick was here. I'm so paranoid that the power will go out or something, and I'm gonna be lost on what to do. I never realized how much I rely on Nick for everyday things until now. Dannika has been doing well. We've been spending a lot of time at home just playing and watching TV. She loves sitting on the floor and playing with her toys and of course, her baby einstein jumper. She is so happy all the time and such a blessing to me. It's been tough at times being a "single mom", but when she smiles real big at me and starts bouncing up and down in her bouncer for me to come pick her up, it makes all the frustrations go away...for that moment at least...lol. I love how she can hold her own bottle now, cause I can just put her down and she feeds herself! Today, we started a new feeding schedule for her. I'm so excited. She is on less formula and on more vegetables. She had a drs appointment yesterday, and she told us that we can taper off on the formula now...yay! Oh...and Dannika is 16 1/2 inches and 16 pounds and 1 ounce! She is getting so big!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!