Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ultrasound






We have officially one more week until Nick graduates his LAST PLATOON!!!!! I am beyond ecstatic to have him all to myself for a little bit. Other great news, Nick won his meritorious Gunny board. He has one more board to go on, and if he wins that, he'll get meritoriously promoted in July. It would be perfect since that is the month our daughter is supposed to be born and that extra pay would be nice. That, and he deserves it. I can honestly say that he spends about 80% of his time at work. It's been really hard on me at times cause I love having him around and stuff, but I know it will be worth it. On Saturday, we went to go have a 3D/4D Ultrasound done to see Dannika. It was so amazing to see her in there. She smiled at us a few times and moved her arms up around her face. I plan on having another one done at 30 weeks to see how much she changes. Afterwards, we went to my coworker (SSgt Praxedes'), son's first birthday party at the park. It was way fun, and it made me even more impatience for Dannika to get here already. Nick was a big help with all the kids games at the party, and it couldn't help me think about what a great father he's going to be. It was really nice to have him for an entire day. I can't remember the last time he was home for a whole day. Other than that, things with the nursery are starting to come together. Instead of it looking like our storage room, it looks like a baby's room! There's still a lot of work to be done, but it is starting to look great and I can't wait to welcome her to it! Bless Nick's heart for spending the hours putting all the furniture together...thanks baby! 

1 comment:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. fake ultrasound maker

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!