Wednesday, May 15, 2013

One of Those Days

I try my best not to "boo-hoo" too much on Facebook about how much I miss my husband, and how much life sucks when he's not around (even though that's how I feel).
I have a friend who's husband is coming back from almost a year long deployment tomorrow, and I've never ever heard her complain about any hardships or cruddy days that she's had.
 Mine is only gone for 3 months this time....he's safe in Virginia and not in combat...and I can call him and Facetime him as I please.
So for that sake, I try REALLY hard not to be so whiny or "complainy".
 
And yes...I just checked my Facebook wall to see if I had done any complaining or whining about how much I miss my hubby.....I think I have done alright, so far!
 
Most of my "boo-hooing" happens right here on my blog where I can freely write my thoughts.
Only my FB friends that really care to know what is going on in my mundane life will check my blog out, so I don't feel so overly "whiny" on my blog.

Today just sucked.
20 days seems so far away before I can go home, and the monotony of the days without the hubby around is starting to take a toll on me.
D woke up congested with a runny nose and a little cough (D is NEVER EVER EVER sick, mind you).
She's been cranky all day :-(
I hardly ever get headaches, but today of all days, I woke up with a nagging headache that won't go away.

I wanted to sit in my room and just cry today.
I just want to go home and be around familiar faces, and have some help.
 
I'm not the type of person that does well alone (in my opinion).
How ironic that I married a Marine who has left me alone for the majority of our marriage....
 
Oh what a sense of humor God has. 

Some prayers would be appreciated...

My kid stopped taking naps almost 2 years ago....I know she's not feeling well when she voluntarily takes a nap...drool stain on the pillow and all!
 

 

4 comments:

  1. I understand, sometimes I feel guilty if I do complain because I know people have it worse than I do. But sometimes it helps to vent.

    I hope D feels better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use facebook to vent a lot, but when it comes to "crying" about my husband being gone...for whatever reason, I feel like people are tired of hearing it since he's gone so much...lol.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you! I made it through the day so I guess I can be grateful!

      Delete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!