Friday, June 11, 2010

I Did Forget How to be Happy


I've been really down in the dumps and stressed out lately to the point of distress. Nick knows me better than anyone. He sent me this email last night to remind me of happier times, and I couldn't help but smile.

Subj: Happy Thoughts
1st time meeting you at sullys
1st time kissing you at that bar you and eddie used to go to all the time.
1st time eating sushi was with you
1st time going to vegas was with you
Meeting your family and trying to impress them.  I had no idea how to do that.
4th of july when you were pregnant and wanted to go and watch the fire works at the the beach but we didn’t stay.
New years eve playing guitar hero.  That was fun.
Having bbq’s 
Watching desperate housewives (every season)
Running on the beach with you and Dannika
Cooking with you and Dannika
Cleaning and fixing our house and yard.
Running from the house to your work to hang out with you.
Spending every moment with you.
Listening to you snore cause you fell asleep on the phone last night.
Going to san clement and getting baskin robbins. (mmmm)
Going on bike rides every now and then.
Waking up before you so I could go and see the baby.
Dannika laughing and scratching her butt.
You laughing and having fun.
Sitting in the car with you while the recruits were in class or on a Sunday.
Having a star bucks with you.
Going to the movies with you (even sex and the city)
Seeing the look on your face when I get you a present.
Dancing in the living room just because.
Snuggling up on the couch and watching tv. 
Playing guitar hero with your mom.
Watching my mom teach Dannika to raspberry.
Eating Korean food with you and your family.
Going out to eat and having some drinks
Dressing up for Halloween as a Mexican and the border patrol and almost get in a lot of trouble.
Leaving work early to pick up my munchkin.
Going to the Marine Corps ball with you every year.
Taco Tuesdays
White Russian Wednesday
Getting tipsy with you.
Being your shoulder to cry on. 
Taking care of you.
I could sit here all day and keep going on and on about all the things I think about.  I love you so much and want you to be happy.  So I thought maybe you forgot how to be.  So here are some reminders.  I hope you like them,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!