Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Baby Feet

There are a lot of things that my sweet baby girl inherited from her father.
*his facial expressions*
*his ears that stick out*
*her "whiteness"*
*his hazel colored eyes*

and...

His extremely narrow feet.

Buying shoes for Dannika has been a pain in my arse for a number of reasons...
1. She has small petite feet...according to the shoe salesman at Nordstrom's
2. She has extremely narrow feet

I can't just go buy her any old shoe because of her feet. I found two brands of shoes this weekend though that fit her feet and don't fall off of them. Converse sneakers ($30) and Robeez sandals with an elastic back and velcro strap ($30). That is $60 in shoes for a 10 month old. 

But...it's the price you gotta pay for beauty.


Aren't they adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!