Saturday, February 20, 2010

Do I Have the Sweetest Husband or What???

I have been having a rough day today with work and everything else with "life", and just as I had gotten a phone call from my work about my kid getting DQ'd on the med deck, I received ANOTHER bouquet of beautiful roses from my Nick. That is a total of 5 Valentine's Day deliveries from my love. I also FINALLY received 2 of the letters that he wrote me at the beginning of the month. It made me smile so big, and if you notice the pictures above, he made the envelope out to "2 Most Beautiful Girls". How did I get so lucky, and what did I do in life to deserve all this?!



It was such a pretty day outside today, so I took Dannika outside in our backyard for a little photoshoot in her new outfit and new shoes!
Look at those cute mary janes!
Mama's little princess

She was a little terrified of her new bear
Her Panda suit
This is a typical Sunday morning for us. Dannika hogs the TV and remote while I get stuck watching Yo Gabba Gabba or Dora the Explorer on Nick Jr.
She misses her daddy, so she plays with daddy's DI dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!