Monday, February 15, 2010

Dannika and her friend Christopher James


On the evening of Valentine's Day, Dulce and Thomas had dinner plans for their Valentine's Day at Hush Restaurant in Laguna Beach, they dropped off Christopher with me to watch. He was just getting over being really sick. He was slow to warm up to the idea at first, but once his mama left, and I turned on "Olivia" on Nick Jr., he was hooked. I think Dannika enjoyed having company other than me too! It was so funny cause Dannika kept looking at him like, "what the heck are you doing at MY house and why are you playing with MY toys!?" They watched "Olivia" and "Yo Gabba Gabba" together. At one point, Dannika started crying cause she wanted me to hold her, and Christopher looked SUPER annoyed  that she was interrupting his show. He put his finger over her mouth and told her to "shhh". I couldn't stop laughing. He tried to feed her his frosted animal crackers by putting them in her mouth. Dannika thought that was weird. Having Christopher over was a nice change for us. It broke the monotony of our usual evenings together alone. The first time I met Christopher was when he was Dannika's age. It's so crazy to see how fast time flies and how much he has grown! I remember when he was just starting solids! It makes me sad that our babies grow up so fast. It almost feels like last week when I was screaming bloody murder cause the doctor told me I couldn't have an epidural cause I had dilated so fast. I actually screamed for Jesus in the labor and delivery room...hahaha. And I can't believe that little 8 pound baby they put in my arms has become who she is now. I can't wait to see what she becomes when she grows up!


Christopher was NOT happy that I was taking pictures and interrupting his Nick Jr. time

"Come on mom! You're embarassing me! We're trying to watch tv!"

Notice Christopher is now sitting in Dannika's pink boppy and Dannika is forced to use a sofa cushion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!